JOB LOCATION(S) AVAILABLE:
- Johor (Branch)
- Penang (Branch)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the proper service, maintenance and repair of all MFPs/Copiers in the designated areas and such service to be carried out promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- Installation of printer/scan/fax drivers, applications/software settings on the machine(s)/PCs.
- Resolve issues on solutions/applications related to the MFPs/Copiers that may arise.
- To ensure all service jobs are properly recorded in Service Reports with all relevant information as requested and such reports must be submitted to Superior same day of service or latest next morning.
- To ensure all parts required are properly recorded in Spare Parts Requisition Form and to sign for receipt of all such parts at all times. Unused parts/replaced parts must be returned to Spare Parts Division same day or latest next morning.
- To update the office & service department after completion of service calls and/or as directed to do so.
- To attend all MFP/Copier service training and any refresher course as required from time to time and/or as directed, and keep up-to-date on all copier technical service bulletins, manuals, modification kits etc. as given/taught from time to time.
- To perform other related duties as and when directed by your Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications):
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electronics & Electricity, Mechanical), Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in Service, Maintenance and Repair Copier and Information Technology.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess own transportation.
- To work independently with minimum supervision
- Full-Time position(s) available.