- To assist in planning, organizing, performing and monitoring all follow-up actions for selected major accounts to ensure complete coverage of accounts receivables in meeting individual and group targets. This shall include Telephone Dunning, reminders, legal action and liaison with relevant parties.
- To assist in Monitoring high-risk watch-list accounts and follow up with all necessary actions to ensure accurate and timely Reporting Of Accounts Receivables KPI for all branches. This shall include unified activities towards meeting the individual and group TARGETS for achieving set KPIs.
- To assist in preparing various statistical analysis reports nation-wide.
- To assist in handling debtors’ complaints, inquiries and disputes to ensure customer satisfaction. This shall include follow up actions such as liaising, investigating and checking with relevant parties to ensure speedy response and solutions of cases. This shall include Branch Support activities.
- To assist Superior in monitoring, checking and blocking/releasing supplies and services to debtors with long outstanding accounts. This shall include negotiation, investigation, liaison and co-ordination.
- To assist in the overall administration of departmental affairs. This shall include the responsibilities and ensuring that work ethics, teamwork, standards and objectives of the department are strictly adhered to and met.
- To perform various customer relations responsibilities to ensure good rapport with debtors in the form of Help Desk Services.
- To perform other relevant functions in credit control as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM Certification or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- No working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Good communication skills, negotiation skills and strong problem-solving skill.
22, Jalan PJU 3/45,
Sunway Damansara Technology Park,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!