- To identify, develop new business opportunities and secure the maximum business potential from the public sector (State & Local Government and Government Linked Companies (GLC) to achieve monthly sales targets.
- To aggressively lobby and participate in tenders and ensure timely and accurate tender submissions.
- To explore and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement in sales and actively promote current products and solutions to the public sectors.
- To conduct presentations (Technology Update) and product demonstration to targeted customers the features and benefits of our Multifunction Device (MFD).
- To engage & build good relationship with senior personnel of potential customers, especially top management level.
- To actively participate in ad-hoc projects or assignments as mutually established by current principals and management.
- Assists in the development and implementation of sales & marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes set by the management.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related courses from recognised institutions
- Self-motivated person with ambition, drive and good analytical skills
- Outgoing with good communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Based in Penang
41, Rangoon Road, 10400